Best types of manure?

What are the best types of manure?

Rabbit manure, cow manure, horse manure, etc

I guess whatever one has access too....lol. I always used cow. Just looking for opinions and thoughts.....thanks

I suggest you to use horse manure, but all manures are important and it depends upon the plant.

Images
    I have to agree with you Small Farm as long as the manure comes from a herbivore it is all good. My father-in-law swears by horse manure for cucumbers and cow manure for tomatoes. My dad had several yards of cow manure dumped every few years and then tilled in but then again he would taste the soil rather than have it tested. I can't remember him every having a bad year but had a couple of years where he battled a family of ground hogs. He was Canadian and never understood why when the ground hog stuck its head up in Feb that they weren't shot. He cursed on Feb 2, something about a holiday for a rodent. I have a source for free composted horse manure that is full of red wigglers but will use a bag of dehydrated cow manure if I am making up a mix and it is too early to get to either the horse manure or my compost pile. Bird poo I am leery of because my father-in-law dumped a load of pheasant poo at a small garden we had at an apartment about 20 years ago and the first year the weeds didn't even grow, the second year some weeds grew but the third year was one of my best tomato years ever. I have read that llama and alpaca manure along with sheep manure are suppose to great for the garden but I suspect that you have to gather it first. Rabbit poo is praised a lot but I have never used it. Manure being organic are usually low in numbers if you google the NPK of them and the numbers are similar. I suspect the subtle differences are in the microbiology of each. Remembering moderation in fertilization is a good rule, knee deep in shit is rarely a good thing unless it is a pile and down wind from the house.

Images
    I havent used manure in years. My whole garden gets composted with leaves

Images
    Hi Ray,
    The nutritional NPK of leaf mold is extremely low especially for N. Its value is twofold, it puts carbon in the soil as humus and ups the water retaining capability. Manure is a very natural way to replace what the plants take out. Too bad humanure wasn't more safe than you could have an easy cycle.

According to me the natural manure that you can prepare on your home is the most effective one , there are also various kinds of manure present in the marketplace which are also beneficial for plant growth . You can also present that as garden gifts , it is really different .